Saturday, January 15, 2011

New things!!!

OK, so here's an update on my roller coaster of a life.

First, I decided not to go with this agency either. Yes, hopes up and then dashed. Trust me, I hate it too. It's killing me and that's not an exaggeration. HOWEVER, I have submitted to more agencies and am constantly improving the story as we speak (or rather type/read) so even if the current queries get negative replies, that's fine. I'll just resubmit to them again! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait... That evil laugh? Ignore it. I swear I'm not some evil mastermind bent on world domination... or am I? *eyebrows waggle suggestively*

Second, as you can see from reading the previous paragraph, I've gone completely insane. Not just the half-insane that any writer needs to be, but full on crazy. No worries, though.

Third, and I have to announce this here because I feel like once it's in writing, I'll actually succeed, I am going to try NutriSystem after a week of being back at school. I'm waiting until then so that I can get settled and into a bit of a routine before starting. Plus it's gonna be a crazy first week back. I'm going to do my best to work out when I can, but because of that damn tendinitis in my knee, I can't do cardio like I want to. So Wii Fit, it is! Among other things.

Fourth, and this is AWESOME, I am chair for my sorority of a competition which involves basically every NPC, IFC, and NPHC house on campus. It's a musical competition and I've busted my butt this winter break to get the script and music cuts ready. I'm so stoked! And we're going to DOMINATE! Not only do we have awesome girls, but we're paired with two awesome fraternities and a great NPHC sorority! WOOHOO!

Fifth, if you happen to talk to Edinburgh Napier University, will you tell them to get my damn transcript to the UofA and NOT to me? Dumbasses won't respond to my freaking e-mails. Bastards. I told them to send the transcripts to Faytown and not to me, but what did they do this summer? You guessed it. Those papers came straight to good ol' Overland Park, KS. Did I mention they're dumbasses? Cuz they are.

Sorry for that rant. I believe that is all for now. Tons to do and little time in which to do it and still take care of the necessities in life. Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities... *whistles the rest of the song*

Oh, sorry. Are you still here? My bad. This is Kate Brown, signing off. And remember...

Stay random!

No comments:

Post a Comment