Saturday, January 1, 2011

What a Happy New Year It Is

So first off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope you're all partying safely and having a ton of fun.

Second, I got the BEST phone call of my life yesterday, hands down. A certain publishing company called about a certain manuscript written by a certain aspiring author... I think we all know who that is, right? No? Well, OK... IT'S ME!

Yep, so I still have to look over and sign a contract, etc, but it's basically in the works as we speak. NOW, before you ask, I HAVE looked at the company and have decided that it is my best option currently. So, why have I not signed yet? Cuz mumsy and daddy wish to peruse said sample contract and then we'll discuss it and see if any changes need to be made. While I understand way more than I did before taking Hospitality Law last semester (OK, yes it was helpful in THIS way), I still can't say I would catch or think of everything. Dad's a good person to go to for that sort of thing. He's smart. I think I'll keep him.

Anyway, I'm stoked to really get working on it. Oh, what is it called, you may ask? The Rose Legends: Found (Book One). It's the first in a series! A series of six. Yeah, that's a LOT. I know. And I haven't yet finished all of the other books... So I'm working on them. But book one is my priority.

YAY! Thanks for sharing in my random excitement. Happy New Year once more and enjoy it!

Stay random!

No comments:

Post a Comment