Friday, February 24, 2012

Things to work on

So, I was researching a little and on Weight Watchers, I had 11 points left at the end of the day, plus 3 activity points that I hadn't used. Well, they said that it's best to use all of the daily points so here I am going "even if I don't eat all of them, I need to try." I got all but one for the day, but I learned to spread things out a little more.

It's difficult when I work because I don't have a lot of time to snack, usually. Today, in fact, I brought an already peeled orange with me and didn't even have time to eat one section! I'd only had four of my points with breakfast. I am just learning to try to spread things out a little more so I don't have 20 points left at the end of the day.

Anyway, that's all for now. I just thought I'd point that out to those of you interested in doing Weight Watchers.

Stay random!

No comments:

Post a Comment