Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh my good, golly, gosh!

Holy crap, have I been gone a while! It's been, what? Four months or so? I apologize. Really.

What's new with me? Well, I'm back from Orlando and in Overland Park once more. I like it here, but I'd still rather be somewhere else. I see Australia or New Zealand in the future, I'm thinking. But that's a ways off. Still, keep an eye out for another blog like What's Under the Kilt? because I may just have some more epic adventures on the horizon.

In the meantime, I'm working for a local bakery back home and I do love it. I love the people I work with and the bakery is doing really well. I came in at just the right time, too because they're expanding and they need more people! Score!

Anyway, I'm also planning on appearing at some schools/libraries/stores(?) in the next few months and will be happy to keep y'all posted because I'd love to meet any fans/readers. This also would give you the chance to purchase a copy and bring it for me to sign! Yay! I may have a few copies with me that I'll be selling, but the better choice is to purchase one in case I run out.

Would y'all be interested in watching short video blogs about what it's like to be a writer? What I've come up against and all that? I wonder who would be interested because I'd also feature more contests that I've been unable to feature thus far. I'm trying to think of ideas for titles at the moment so we'll see what happens once I do that. Gotta have a great name! Something snappy and clever, you know? Something like "Written in Stone" or "Victorious Vernacular". Cliché, yes but catchy.

You may be seeing/hearing about weight loss, eating healthy, etc. in the next few months as well. Just a warning. I'm starting Weight Watchers in the very near future and will more than likely want to talk about it. If you have questions, post them! Doesn't matter what they're about, I'd love to answer them if at all possible!

That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment