Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Yes, I'm alive, as the title (and presence of a post) states. Greek Sing is over and it was so much fun, even though we didn't place. I had a great time getting to know new people and all that jazz.

It's been so long since I posted, but I was so busy with the aforementioned event that I had no time or energy to think of something witty to say that you would even want to read.

Update: I already spoke about Greek Sing. Fun stuff. Did I mention a little thing about this publishing contract? No? Oh... well... I SIGNED!!!!!!!!! I don't know how much better any other information I have really is in comparison to that. Let me try to top that...

Um...

Well...

Nope. Nothin'. BUT... I'm doing NutriSystem. Food's actually pretty good about... 90% of the time and it's already working. SCORE! I haven't checked my actual weight in a couple days, so I'll post that later (because I'm not ashamed to let you know how awesome I'm doing).

I guess I have less to say than I thought. Is it time for randomness??? ALWAYS!

This is Kate Brown, signing off. Remember...

Stay random!

No comments:

Post a Comment