Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life is good.

Yeah, life is good. Why? I'll tell you.

First of all, as I mentioned earlier, Greek Sing is over so there's a little less stress on me. Second, I've applied for graduation so I don't have to worry about that. Third, I applied for the Disney internship and all I have to do now is wait. Fourth, as I said, I signed the contract. Fifth, SPRING BREAK IS LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!

Oh, did I mentioned where I'm going for spring break? It's this little place (maybe you've heard of it) called Walt Disney World!!! I'm going with a couple of sorority sisters and it's gonna be a blast!

Right now I'm also planning a St. Patrick's Day Feast with friends. I hope to try out some new recipes and I'll post both the recipes and their pictures here in the next few days after that. If I had my own kitchen, this would be a blog used solely for food. So what am I going to do when I have a kitchen of my own? Well, let me think... COOK!!!!!! I love trying out new recipes.

I'll let you know what we decide to cook on St. Pat's and I may even post pictures of other things I've cooked in the past. For now, though, this is Kate Brown signing off! Remember...

Stay random!

No comments:

Post a Comment