Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh My Gravy...

So, being sick the third week of school... it sucks. I'm stuck doing research for my Hospitality Law class, catching up on video lessons in my Food and Wine Pairing class, looking for time to run to Wal Mart for things like Sudafed, and getting everything from the external hard drive back onto my newly de-virusified computer.

On the bright side, I'm just over two weeks closer to winter break. I'm also thinking of quitting my job, or at least postponing it until after football season, even though game days are the best time to work... when it comes to making money at least. I just don't want to miss any more of the games senior year and I'm already unable to go to the Little Rock games as a student. Suggestions?

Another change in my life... I'm cutting my hair again. I know, I'm breaking the three-year cycle I had going, but I think it's long enough now that I can chop it off for charity and still have some left. I'm going to do something like what my sister has. It's basically at her shoulders, angled toward the front and layered, shaped at the front of her face too. I will try to post a picture of it as an example somewhere on here... We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, that should be sometime in the next few weeks... when I have time, which right now is in short supply.

Two of my friends are studying abroad right now and I'm super jealous. I want to go back so badly it almost hurts. I really did leave my heart overseas. If anyone knows a cure for that (that doesn't involve spending tons of money to travel back there), I'd be happy to try something.

For now, Randomites, that is all. Until next time... STAY RANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment