Monday, September 13, 2010

Never Again




Does this look anything like the post from about a week ago? You know... the celebrity hairstyles? Of course not. Naturally. This is why I don't trust anyone to cut my hair except Julie from back home.

I said shoulder-length, layers, and shaping. I got... chin-length, all the same and I only got bangs because I insisted on them. This dumbass from Regis Hair Salon at the Northwest Arkansas Mall didn't listen to a single word I said and I was (and still am) pissed off. Yes it's hair, yes it will grow, but it's WAY too short. I can't even CURL it now. Oh! I'm SO angry!

How difficult is it, really? To listen to someone and do what they say? That's why you go to school, people. Ug. My review of that salon? Not even 1/2 a star. No, I didn't tip and usually I'm not that rude, but I was not happy with the cut and even after two days of considering it, I'm still not happy. There's nothing they can do. It's too short to fix. I just don't see why it was so difficult.

Had to vent about that. Sorry. Next post will be more cheerful, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment