Monday, September 16, 2013

Not So Content

I want to quit my humdrum life and travel the world. Is that so much to ask? I mean, seriously.

OK, so obviously I'm working on Book 2, when I'm not blogging. But I'd give anything to write a travel blog instead. Or at the same time. I love to write and I love to travel. Merging those two just seems natural to me.

So in terms of work, long story short, I'm part time at the biggest employer in the state. I didn't look at statistics, but I think it's safe to say that's accurate. I'm trying to get full time because the hours aren't cutting it. But I also think one of my managers already thinks I'm management material. Duh. I'm awesome-sauce. I'll keep y'all posted on that.

SECOND... Pinterest is so totally my friend. I tried a recipe for Honey Lime Cilantro Chicken. This stuff is the bomb dot com. You don't even know. Better grilled, but you can make it in a skillet too. THIS ONE I actually tried a couple times to be certain, unlike the egg mcmuffin thing from the last post. Follow the link. Do it. You know you want to.

That's all for now.

Kate Brown signing off...

Stay random!

No comments:

Post a Comment