Sunday, April 21, 2013

More Beauty

OK, so a bit of an update...

Still doing the workout, eat right thing. Also the lemony scrub I mentioned in the last post. But this post isn't about either of those. It's about mascara. A specific type of mascara...


Cover Girl Lash Blast 24 Hour Mascara. I bought Very Black, but that doesn't matter for our purposes. Ready for the review? Here goes.

Pros:
It definitely lasts 24 hours and then some... Yeah, that's it.

Cons:
DOES NOT COME OFF! No matter what makeup remover or face wash I used, the damn stuff would not come off! Not without a fight, at least.
Clumps. Like crazy. Not even kidding. I can't even get the freaking brush out of the tube without it clumping on the brush! Normally, I can give it a few tries and then the brush comes out pretty smooth. Smooth enough to work. Not this stuff. Nope. This stuff decided to clump on the brush. Just to save me the trouble.
Smells funny. I know mascara doesn't necessarily smell great, but this stuff actually kinda reeks. And I'm putting it around my eyes.
It flakes. Not bad, so it's not the worst on this list. But it flakes. Still won't come off with makeup remover though. How does that work?

To be honest, I guess it made my lashes look blasted... in a good way. But I got that with the other mascara I had been using before. Lash Blast Fusion. The reason I switched was because I'm trying to find the perfect mascara for me. Lash Blast Fusion was pretty good, but this Lash Blast 24 Hour is crap. Beyond crap. It's the fungus beneath the crap. DO NOT BUY. Unless you really don't want your funny-smelling, clumping, flaky mascara to never ever ever ever ever come off. Then buy it. Go for it.

That is all.

Stay random!

No comments:

Post a Comment