Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Method

So, I may have said in my last post that I'm working out. If I didn't (or did and you forgot), here's a summary: I started getting up early every morning to exercise at the gym. I'm up by 5:45 every morning, rain or shine, work or not, to go work out. Two weeks and one day of it so far and I'd like to start going twice a day if I can muster the energy. I did on Monday, but not yesterday. Not sure how I'll feel today.

Honestly, it all depends on my work schedule. Oh and I just started see a chiropractor for my foot and knee issues. Actually, it seems to be helping. Although, my back and neck are a bit sore now. But that should, hopefully, go away soon. At the moment, my foot is doing SO much better. If this happens again, I'm not wasting time on a podiatrist. Seriously. Doc put it perfectly today. "It's better to treat the whole problem, rather than the symptoms." Absolutely right.

I knew that my knee had eventually caused the foot problem and that it would continue to get worse and cause other problems. It was logical. What I didn't know was how extensive it all was. Oh and apparently Doc can fix my neck so I don't keep getting all those headaches. Some were dehydration because I really don't drink enough water, but I didn't notice that to be a problem until the last year or so. But I'd always had bad headaches. Not migraines, but just terrible headaches. Well, they should be lessening!

Um... I think that's it. Weigh-in tomorrow. I'm rather sore today, both from exercise and Doc doing his thing on my back. But I think that's all I have to say for now. Catch ya lata!

Stay random!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment